Monday, October 29, 2012

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pink Zebra


Pink Zebra is a candle product company that only uses soy products grown here in the U.S. We are committed to contributing to our economy, environment, and community. We are changing lives one fragrance at a time.

Many house holds use candles made of paraffin wax, but what many don't know is that when paraffin burns it converts and aerates carcinogens. Carcinogens are one of the leading causes of cancer. Research suggests breathing paraffin fumes from a burning paraffin candle in an enclosed environment, has much the same detrimental effect as inhaling significant second-hand tobacco smoke, or even the exhaust fumes of a small diesel engine! Soy wax burns cleaner, lasts longer, holds more fragrance, and supports American agriculture. Soy is a renewable and cost effective resource. 

So you see there are many benefits of looking to Pink Zebra for your home fragrance needs. We have a variety of products we will be introducing to you along with some sweet opportunities for you to help raise money for single women with children in need of day care.

Be Well!

Ariana

Follow me on Twitter for exciting Pink Zebra updates
https://twitter.com/ArianaCaraballo

8 comments:

  1. I really like your the design of your blog! Nice job. Do unscented soy candles smell different from regular wax candles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! They don't smell different but they do smell stronger. Soy wax hold more of the scent because of the way it bonds with the fragrance on a molecular level.Soy is a pretty remarkable resource!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stronger is better! My wife enjoys using scented candles a lot. I'll have to get her to try some.

      Delete
    2. Yes! I think she would love it. My friend who is a consultant for Pink Zebra and this is her website www.pinkzebrahome.com/Ashleyszebra I recently hosted a Pink Zebra party and my friends had a great time and I looooove the product. I hope you will take a look around. I'll be posting more about their unique products!

      Delete
  3. I did not realize how harmful most standard candles are. I think I would definitely buy some for my mom because she likes candles and I don't want to harm her at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soy Candles are a really nice alternative! Pink Zebra has lots of scents to choose from, and the sprinkles can even be mixed to create you're own unique scent. Look out my next blog on Sprinkles our star product! Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you just convinced me to invest in a few of these soy candles. I love scented candles but I never realized how harmful they are. Thanks for enlightening me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Not to mention by buying these soy candles you are helping to support American agriculture and the economy!

      Delete